2014年7月17日星期四

Liu Ye I have been tired to when the director after forty years

from the active fire "Xinhua" president to hard "Porter", due to the Oriental TV "tricks" Grandpa, Liu Ye once again become the focus of public. Show Liu Ye busy day hotel, find attractions, carry on luggage, but also from time to time to do the mediator, Grandpa, was Cheap Cavaliers Hats looking at all the "bitter". However, in an interview with our reporter, he was cheerful and still, in addition to the joke programs make you acquired a cooking, it also exposing after 40 years to when the director.

most afraid of Virgo Kenneth Tsang Kong

as "Grandpa" pattern of "Porter", Liu Ye is the most hard-working person in the program, Liu Ye said himself not to travel, but in practice.

after ten days of filming, Liu Ye's thin body, cooking is developed, at home never cook he simply in the journey has acquired a cooking. "After dinner will put the bowl to wash."

when asked who was the most make her afraid Grandpa, Liu Ye laughed: "Kenneth Tsang Kong teacher! The teacher had everything, every detail should do Cheap Mavericks Hats is perfect, then I check, once the teacher is virgo." Cheap Grizzlies Hats

refused to take her on the parent show

and his wife have a son and a daughter about the Liu Yeyi family is very excited, but also inevitably and reporters about, in the home is the lowest position, "status from high to low is the wife, children, i. Such as children want to play mobile phone, his mother is his absolutely not, but in my here and I wear I gave." Investigate its reason, my bad English obviously influenced Liu Ye father authority: "the official language of our family is Chinese, I at home when his mother can't speak other languages, if they chat in French is completely blind."

recently, star kids participate in family outdoor show increasingly unpopular. But Liu Ye said to the children is in the limelight of practice cannot be accepted: "indeed there are looking for me, but I think there are so many machine pats, for children to bear up too early."

wants to be a director Cheap Thunder Hats

after 40 years Cheap Knicks Hats of age

Deng Chao's debut "breakup master" is the film, Jiang Wen also ready to start supporting the young director, "actor and pilot" example It is often seen. in film and television.

in the face of this trend, Liu Ye said not Beckoning is false, he says: "I was also very many years, has been feeling a bit tired. Also has studios advice I can you go and get the play, but I think I might want to wait a few years, until the age of 40."

thirty-six year old Liu Yezheng in the golden period of his career. Imagine the old life, "old later I can and wife together, two people to travel around the world." □ reporter Meng Feixue

没有评论:

发表评论