2014年8月22日星期五

we were not allowed to tamper with

village party secretary said demolition households refused to see leadership

August 8th morning, live in the Longhu town of Henan Xinzheng city highway 107 next to the Zhang Hongwei home, was more than a dozen unidentified people breaking and entering. The sleeping Zhang Hongwei and his wife were forced into a car, pull to a nearby cemetery. Two people of husband and wife in the cemetery was trapped for 4 hours. Home, house in ruins.

today evening, once mobilized Zhang Hongwei demolition CunZhiShu is told the Beijing News reporter, he took the Dragon Town vice mayor went to Zhang Hong Weiyu family relocated to mobilize, but did not come, Zhang Hongwei had to leave. Zhang Hongwei refused to see the cheap new era hats future leadership.

at 8 pm, the Xinzheng municipal public response: the media for Zhang Hongwei a demolition reported basic true. Investigation group is investigated further, pending events identified, will be in accordance with the law and discipline of dismantling illegal behavior and the serious study.

dialogue: demolition households Zhang Hongwei about the incident

this afternoon, Zhang Hongwei accepted the snapback hats cheap Beijing News reporters about the incident.

"Beijing News": on the day of the incident is what?

Zhang Hongwei: August 8th morning, I and my daughter-in-law is home to sleep, I sleep four layer, she sleeps three layer, a layer of our house is a room window, rented a fireworks business. Suddenly I heard underneath there is movement, I burst into the room while a few people not strangers, while shouting: "tell you to go against the government! Carry off!" He came and dragged me. I said: "you let me wear clothes." One of them said: "don't wear!" I was wearing only underpants, wrapped in a sheet was they rack up dragged downstairs. To the first floor, I saw a large excavator has almost into the door. Not to see my wife, I rushed them shout: "my wife is still three layer!". They threw me into the cheap NBA Hats door of a car, then go upstairs. My wife did not wear clothes, they let her put on clothes in front of them, and then dragged her down the stairs into the car. We fight in the car, the man threatened us and said: "listen, please! We are all killed people put too much, do not listen to you alive!"

"Beijing News": they pull you go?

Zhang Hongwei: we were pulled to the town cemetery and put us off, and the threat to us and said: "if you don't mind, place the you do!" They dozen individuals looking at us, we were not allowed to tamper with, also do not let us convenient. My wife is anxious to go to the toilet, they forced the surrounded by cheap NCAA Hats her, make her a public address. About 4 hours later, one of the leading received a phone call, and then we get caught up with the car, go straight north, throw us in about two km road home, they drove off. Then I saw the car without a license, like cheap MLB Fitted Hats car Dongfeng Honda passenger car.

"Beijing News": how do you go home?

Zhang Hongwei: I was >

没有评论:

发表评论